Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ohhh ... Argentina. Of course.

(Mark Sanford (D) ?? i don't think so.)


Well, the mystery is solved. Governor Mark Sanford was in Argentina with a lady-friend. What a surprise.

Apparently, at least according to Fox News, he was also switching parties. Note the (D) after his name on the screen shot above.

Oops. Well, anybody can make a little mistake.

It was a fluke.


It was a simple error. That's all.



An innocent, harmless mistake.


It'll never happen again.

~~~

3 comments:

  1. Now I remember why I hate FOX. Liars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sorry for all these spouses that have to be publicly humiliated because the G-men can't keep their pants zipped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice. Yeah, I've just started trying. I submitted a religious article to the local paper not long ago. But then after I looked back through my essays, I thought, "Why in the world did I pick THAT one?" I still have most of my original poetry, songs, stories and essays. It's just so hard these days to find a market.

    Back in my 20's I toyed with getting out there, and found lots of places to get small articles published and even get a little compensation to boot! Now, lots of magazines want to give you a T-shirt for a published submission!

    I welcome any and all help you can offer.

    Thanks so much,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete