Friday, July 3, 2009

Sarah Palin Resigns

Wow. Here's a stunner: Sarah Palin has just announced that she is resigning as governor of Alaska.

After numerous ethics investigations and even more numerous media circuses, she said she is tired of the "superficial political bloodsport" that has been aimed at her. This is certainly true. Honestly, she has lasted longer than I would have.

She also said "We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction." So perhaps she is stepping down so she can concentrate on a presidential run in 2012.

Either way, I am sure to have plenty of blog topics for months and months to come.

For now, I'll leave it at "wow."

~~~


2 comments:

  1. I've been away from the media. You're not just toying with me, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she probably got tired of all the attention; maybe she's not cut out to be a celebrity after all

    ReplyDelete